- Opens a panel that lets you add notes about the file.
- If notes have been made the button will say 'View Notes'.
- Opens a panel that lets you view notes about the file.
- Allows you to view assets related to a view file.
- Allows you to store and organize files prior to downloading.
- Works just like a shopping cart.
- Collects files you want to purchase while you "shop."
- This icon is replaced with the Download option if the file is included in your subscription or if you have previously purchased the file (and you are logged in).
- Lets you download files included in your subscription or you have previously purchased.
- This icon is not available if you are not logged in or the file is part of a product line you're not subscribed to.
Image File Types & Sizes
|$5||PNG (RGB)||72 DPI||5"|
|$25||PNG (RGB)||150 DPI||10"|
|$25||JPG (RGB and CMYK)||150 DPI||10"|
|$50||JPG (RGB and CMYK)||300 DPI||10"|
|$65||JPG (RGB and CMYK)||300 DPI||15"|
|$80||JPG (RGB and CMYK)||300 DPI||25"|
Template File Types
|$50||CRTR||MultiAd® Creator Pro version 6 and higher|
|$50||INDD||Adobe® InDesign® version CS and higher|
|$50||QXD||QuarkXPress® version 6 and higher|
|$50||EPS||Any program that edits EPS files|
|$50||CIF||MutiAd® Creator version 4 and higher|
Links to latest versions
Creative Outlet FAQ
By selecting the Advanced Search (Top header by Home button), you can either start a new search using specific criteria or refine your current search results.
Removing Keywords from Search Results
Use the Advanced Search on the top of the page to enter Don't use these keywords. Your search results will exclude any files that contain those keywords.
Search Result Navigation
Search results are displayed based on keyword(s) used and advanced search criteria.
Use the navigation on the top right of the page to view more results.
By clicking on any thumbnail, you will be taken to an Enlarged Thumbnail view that will provide you with all options for that asset.
You can save files for later use by clicking on the My Library icon. To view saved files, click on the My Library button on the top of the page next to the Advanced Search. This will open the panel. To close the panel, click on the button again. You can use folders to organize files by topic, project, client, etc. If your account is linked to others in your company (subscription required), the Shared folder will allow everyone access. The personal section is only accessible via your username (but if multiple people use the same login information, everyone using it can all access these folders and files).
Add Notes / View Notes
Clicking on the 'Add Notes' Button brings up a window where you can make notes such as the date you used the file, the name of the project or the client associated to the image. This notes associated to any piece is tied directly to an individual user's account.
The 'View Related' button will appear if an asset has related content. This would include the ability to view all files used in a template or showing all of the templates that are associated with a specific asset.
There are a number of advantages to logging in to your account, especially if you have a subscription (see benefits below).
If you aren't logged in you can browse all of the content (images, templates, articles, etc.), but you can't download/buy any of it. You will not be able to utilize the cart or MyLibrary.
- Everyone can set up a free account.
- Download/buy images, templates, articles, etc.
- Save, store and manage files using MyLibrary.
- Use notes to attach comments to files.
- Comment on blog posts.
- Be the first to know what's new, hot and happening.
Additional Subscriber-only Benefits
- Save money with a flat rate.
- Receive unlimited downloads—all file types and sizes within subscribed product(s).
- Share information and files with your coworkers/clients—link multiple user accounts under one company.
- Receive free custom art requests.
- Have a personal account manager available for training, questions, etc.
- Many other benefits are available depending on subscription package
—see how affordable a subscription is!
Content is grouped by Products to help you access what you need more easily. Using the Advanced Search, you can access product-specific search criteria.
Update your profile information using the My Account link in the top right-hand corner of any page.
Payment options: Subscription and Pay-per-piece
A subscription to a product gets you unlimited access to all content available with no limits on downloads. This is the most cost-effective way to get what you want when you need it.
To download/purchase files, you must have an account and be logged in.
Professionally written editorial is available on Creative Outlet and may show up in your search results. You are allowed to edit the copy as needed and can mention the author or MultiAd/Creative Outlet in the byline if desired.
You can view a sample of the article in the enlarged preview (click on the thumbnail). All files are in text format.
The answers to all the crosswords are located in the same file as the questions. Both files will be in the compressed file you download. Five new puzzles are provided each month.